Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm still here!

Ok, so blogging is not my strong suit. :-) I have been so busy with spring portraits and finishing up the school year that I have put blogging on the back burner. Sorry! Wow! It has been an amazing month! I have been so lucky to work with so many amazing families. I wanted to post a few of my favorites from the last month. Enjoy!
What a gorgeous girl Miss A is growing into! Not to mention she is one of the brightest little girls I've met! I am so honored to be a part of her life and watching her and her new baby brother grow!


My sweet and always happy Miss C! What a doll! She has so much fun when we are together and I love how exciting our sessions are. As you can see Miss C has a serious side too!


Mr. A was a hoot! He wasn't too excited about our session, but we had a blast! He is a sweet and funny kiddo. His lil' sis was so angelic! They both have gorgeous blue eyes and blond hair and were so much fun to get to know.

Miss M! She is a very tender, soulful little lady. We had a great time together at the park and I look forward to seeing her and her new little brother or sister in the future!

The happiest baby in the world! Miss P is just that! I grew up with her dad and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Her dad is one of the happiest, most optimistic people I know. Miss P is also a lucky girl as she has a very loving mom and a "big fat greek" family that loves her so much!

Goodness! Miss A's eyes and curly locks are gorgeous! What a busy girl! We had so much fun and I know she will be a very helpful big sis!

Miss B and Miss E are so amazing! They are best friends, sisters and you can tell how much they love each other. We had so much fun at the park with the ducks and jumping in rain puddles! These two young ladies are just that...ladies. They are so sweet, loving and the epitome of innocence!

Red hair, blue eyes, bubbly, happy and full of life! Miss C is one of the newest additions to our family and celebrated her first birthday this year! I am so thankful I was able to be a part of this milestone in her life as she lives in Arizona! Big brother just celebrated his fifth birthday as well and is the sweetest big brother!

Miss N is just as kind as she is beautiful. I am biased though as she has been one of my daughters best friends for a couple of years. :-) She has a naturalness about her in front of the camera and I am sure she will be famous one day...a famous surgeon or actress. We'll see!